Yoga is an ancient practice designed to build strength and awareness bringing together the mind and body. It includes breathing exercises, meditation and asanas or poses that stretch and flex a variety of muscle groups. These asanas are used to encourage relaxation and reduce stress.
Besides being a way of life, it is also considered a practical science with five principles which form its core:
- Breathing (Pranayama)
- Exercises (Ansas)
- Meditation and positive thoughts
- Good diet & nutrition
Some of the benefits of Yoga are:
- Yoga can help in increasing your flexibility
- Yoga can help you to build strength
- Yoga can assist in improving your posture
- Yoga may help to keep your joints healthy
- Yoga is a powerful mindfulness practice
- Yoga helps to reduce stress
- Yoga may have an effect of lowering blood pressure
- Yoga inspires you to make healthier life choices.
Do you need to destress?
Could you do with a bit more balance, strength & flexibility?
Come and see for yourself what Yoga can do for you.
Classes can booked and paid for individually for $20
Also available are pre-purchase packs of 5 classes for $95 and 10 classes for $175.
Classes commence Wednesday 1st November 9:30am.